Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Okay, we passed the one year mile stone... that one year flew by way too fast for me. Maybe the first year flew by because B and I have been together for so long already. He truly is an amazing man. I am so thankful to God that I found him when I needed him most. I hope he feels the same way.


Both Brian and I got good news last week. Brian has landed a job as a contract worker for the largest aftermarket organization in the world... the is a huge opportunity for him. I am so PROUD!! This will give him the ability to be on the cutting edge of up and coming things going on at SEMA. Brian will also be attending the SEMA show in a week, so that is really good stuff too. I am sure he will be busy the whole time, but it will be very exciting.

I also received good news last week. I have been offered a job working for the company that looks to be in the lead bid to purchase my current companies assets. While my offer is 100% contingent upon Keystone purchasing the assets of Arrow, I am still hopeful it will happen. The benefits are so much better, plus it will be a bit like going home for me. Most of the people that work in the KS salesroom there are people I used to work with at Reliable. I still keep in contact with most of them, so it will be nice to work with them day in and out again... god willing of course.

Well that's all the news I have for now... but they are both pretty big news so I'll let you digest that for a bit. Once I know what is going to happen for sure I will post that. Final deadline for companies to make offers on Arrow is tomorrow. Bid must be greater that 12.6 million, hopefully no one will make an offer, and Keystone will get the assets. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Towanda said...

Katy,

As you can imagine, your inlaws out here in New Mexico are rejoicing for you and Brian and this answer to our prayers. I feel like we can all breathe a little sigh of relief -- the high fives and real rejoicing will come when you have that Keystone job all locked up.

This is all such wonderful news!!!!

Waiting to hear more!

Love, Sharon (Mom in law)