
Update...
Okay, so here is what my Bell's palsy looks like a few days into it. It's is very frustrating having this condition. Yes I am fully aware of how lucky I am that I just have this small affliction for now, and it won't last forever... Believe me when I say I am thankful for that. How ever... ponder this. Any idea how you eat well most anything that you would like to when your mouth only opens on one side? If I want to eat a sandwich, I have to move my lips (with my finger) if I don't want to bite them. OUCH.
So I don't know how long exactly this will last. I have had people tell me as little as two weeks, to as long as two months. There is just so little way to guess on this. The Doctors don't really even know. Oh well. I guess I'll learn to make the best of it. Maybe after a little longer I won't be so frustrated about it. I'm sure it just takes some getting used to, and I am sure that if you were just to walk by me on the street, and if I weren't laughing you would not even know this was what my face has contorted to. All will be good again one day soon. Your prayers and well wishes are gladly welcomed, and greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment