Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jane and stuff


What an exciting week this is gonna be! It's Wednesday already and I am so excited. This Friday will be the 7 year anniversary of when I adopted Jane... OMG it really doesn't seem like it has been that long, but I am so happy to have her in my life. She is a great dog, with a loving disposition. Really I cannot say enough positive things about her.

So last night Jane and I were in my office at home, and I was just surfing the Internet... she is too sweet. I guess I must have not been paying enough attention to her because she came up to me and laid her head down on my knee and looked up at me and sighed. I always talk to Jane, and I am pretty sure she understands me. Even though she doesn't talk back, she shows me her thoughts in her eyes.

Next week is a MAJOR week. Brian and I celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I'm a girl, it's totally okay to get super excited about this kind of stuff. It's been a good year. We have had our ups and downs, been through a lot, but our bond is stronger than ever. God was too good to me when he put B in my life, and I am thankful everyday to be with him. Wish us luck for the next year... if we are lucky God will bless us even more!

4 comments:

Towanda said...

Parts Chick:

I agree - this is going to be a special week for you. FIRST anniversary -- oh I hope you will have a wonderful romantic time!

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

Congrats on your 1 year! I hope he does something special for you that you remember forever!

Towanda said...

HEY! HAPPY ADOPTION DAY TO JANE!

Towanda said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND BRIAN, KATY!!!!
Love, Sharon