
Do you ever have a dream that you wake up from and have a hard time believing you were actually asleep? Sometimes my dreams seem so real to me that when I wake up it makes me want to rush back to my dream.
Last night I had a dream that both of my grandma's were still alive. They were sitting around a table sharing stories about when they were younger. I felt so happy and complete to have the both of them there with me. Talking to me, hugging me, giving me kisses on the cheek... it felt like things should be.
Often I will have dreams that when I wake up, I pray to be able to go back to the deep sleep I just left from. Being able to see old friends and family that have long since left us in dreams must be their way of telling us that they think about us too.
Last night I had a dream that both of my grandma's were still alive. They were sitting around a table sharing stories about when they were younger. I felt so happy and complete to have the both of them there with me. Talking to me, hugging me, giving me kisses on the cheek... it felt like things should be.
Often I will have dreams that when I wake up, I pray to be able to go back to the deep sleep I just left from. Being able to see old friends and family that have long since left us in dreams must be their way of telling us that they think about us too.
No comments:
Post a Comment