This past weekend was very busy... Saturday my friend had a b-day party for her daughter who is 4 years old now... Not too crowded, just a limited amount of mostly family, and myself and another girlfriend. Made me think of the timeline my husband and I are trying to establish before we start a family of our own. The idea of being a mom is both exciting and scary to me...
Am I really ready to make that commitment? Getting married was so easy, I had no doubts. I knew my husband for a long time before we even decided to get married. We dated each other for over 9 years. It was time to make the next step. But a baby, to me, is an entirely different option. When I am around my girlfriends who have kids I am excited at the prospect. But when they fail to make their little darling angels mind it works as an excellent birth control for me.
So I guess that will be a decision to make that needs even more discussion between the two of us. Also this weekend I went to a reunion for a former company my husband and I used to work for. It was a lot of fun, and there were people there that I had never worked with, and a few people that I had worked with and had missed greatly. It was nice to see where people had ended up after the companies demise, and to re-establish the relationships we used to share at work.
I'm attaching some photos with zero relevance... but hey it's still something to look at!
No comments:
Post a Comment