Okay, so I am brand new at this blog thing... so I hope you will all be patient with me. I am a 31 year old gal who recently got married... I met my husband while we worked together and we ended up dating for about 9 years before he asked me to marry him. We live in a mid west town outside of KC and have a German shepherd mix named Jane.
I work in the automotive industry... Aftermarket sales. It is a kind of unusual job for a girl but there still seems to be some of us hanging on and pushing through to compete with the men in the industry. I got my start in this industry from a friend at a 4x4 shop. My grandma had passed away and I took a few months off from my farm job gig to help my grandad sort through his loss, and try to help him accommodate to his new life. It was very difficult for all of us, a sudden loss leaves you with no culpability no way to really say goodbye to someone who meant so much to you. My first real loss of someone I was close to, and it still effects me to this day.
Anyway I digress back to my story. My friend Dave had the idea for me to come and work with him selling lift kits to guys. Things seemed to have worked out: I was not at that job long, but I did manage to put my foot in the door to a distributor so that is where I have for the last 10 years.
I hope to keep this blog for my trips and such that my husband and I take through out the year. It has been a busy year thus far. My husbands parents moved to NM last month so we are still trying to get used to that. We took a trip out to see them right after they moved... i had never been out there before. New Mexico is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait until our next trip put there!
No comments:
Post a Comment