Happy Monday to all of you out there... It will be a short work week for most of us (thank goodness for that). I am in dire need of a short work week. Not that the job is particularly difficult, but I have been feeling very run down lately. I just want to go home and sleep. Not very easy to do, Jane wants to go outside and play, or run around the house like a wild animal. Trust me I don't mind... she keeps me on my toes.
Had a really nice weekend, did a little shopping, had dinner with great friends, and got face time in with my niece. She looks more like my daughter than my niece... my very own little twin. I forgot how nice it used to be to go out with a group of friends for dinner. B and I rarely do that. I guess we just prefer to have each others company to anyone else's. but we did have a nice evening out with friends on Saturday. A little Japanese restaurant was where we all met up. We all must have lost track of time because the little girl that was our waitress came over to tell us that they were now closed and we needed to leave. Oh well... we all parted ways and went home.
The last week has been unusually busy with acquaintances having babies... a friend from work (his wife actually) delivered twins. My former bosses wife had their 4th child... and a friends little brothers wife gave birth to a daughter. So many babies. More even on the way. This week one of my close girlfriends is going to be having her baby. Tomorrow as a matter of fact. With any luck I will get to go to the hospital to see him...Little Hayden Harshman. How exciting. With all this baby news it really makes me ponder if it is almost time for the husband and I. Obviously right now would not be good with my husband out of a job currently. The company we (both had) worked for really threw us a monkey wrench when they decided to let him go. ARGH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment